Monday, April 9, 2007

Day Six: While it is still Day Six!

Today was the unthinkable--the first Monday back after spring break. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be; it never is, but your mind makes it so while you're anticipating it. As I just posted to Socrates, I've spent two hours working with a support rep on the telephone for my anti-virus program which was not working properly in a number of ways. Actually, an hour of that was being on hold while terribly bad muzac plays. But I was most intrepid. I refused to give up (I'm stubborn like that!). I put the line on speaker and continued to refresh my research on Edward Albee and Absurdist theater. I know, how absurd! So, in honor of my absurd experience, here's today's question:

What has been your most PG-rated absurd experience to date?

I think I just told you mine. Of course, there was that one with an MCI telephone support rep who accused me of lying when I merely called to cancel service. Why do all my absurd experiences have to do with telephone support reps!!!!?

No comments: